Patients in Mind
- MediFacts has designed the menu driven, permissions controlled system processes around pre-procedure activities for patients and office staff, pre-procedure activities for the surgical staff, procedure, post-procedure activities, and billing.
- Typical office staff pre-procedure activities might include appointments, demographics, insurance, legal notifications, patient history including medications, allergies, past diagnoses, vital signs, relevant lab work, smoking habits.
- Typical surgical staff pre-procedure activities might include: OR Scheduling, Physician Preference Card directed OR provisioning, and vital signs.
- Typical procedure activities might include time-based event capturing and patient movement capturing.
- Typical post encounter activities might include dictation uploading and review, inventory updating based on procedure consumption, discharge documentation, and recording and sending patient and facility information to local, state, and regulatory bodies.
- Find out more about the ways MediFacts can help your ASC in our Medifacts FAQs Click Here, our MediFacts features pages Click Here, or contact MediFacts Click Here